Saturday, July 12, 2008

MorePictures for Ms. Sophie!! Per Your Request.

Early morning on the plane.

Do I look Pretty Mommy?
Miaya at the Champaign, Illinois airport in her party dress ready for her family debut.

Extreme Cousins!
Amy (in black) age 25, and Miaya age 14 months, the oldest and the youngest.

Miaya at her first antique tractor show.
Take a close look at the sign! A big thanks to Uncle Jon for the surprise.
Miaya meets Cousin Jennifer

Miaya with Uncle Jon (Michael's brother).
Thanks again Uncle Jon for bringing the tractor Michael inherited from his father to the show.

Miaya with Aunt Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOOO HOOOO!! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS!! AND..I Love the fact that she is at her first tractor show!! Darling!

HMMMM....John Deere?? I don't see her beside a Minneapolis Moline tractor!!! Come on!! She needs to be beside the Red & Gold Queen!! Miaya will have to come to Auntie Sophie's house and ride her ol' Minnie!!

Is this just not awesome??!! I love that we are viewing your dreams coming true! You have to frame the one with Michael & Miaya (the M&M team! oh...is that like MM--Minneapolis Moline...and oh...M&M's--my favorite candy? awesome thought huh?) Anywhos..frame that picture!! That would be even cute to make a puzzle out of that one!!

I can't not what till Zia meets Miaya!! We should plan for an October meeting in St. Joe!!

SOOO Very happy for you guys!!

Love, Auntie Sophie & Uncle Gary