Sunday, May 03, 2009

19 lbs. of Clothes



So tell me...what does 19 pounds of clothes from Georgia look like? If you look at the floor of Miaya's room you will be able to see it technicolor! Miaya wanted to try on some of the outfits, so we went for the layered look. She even added her own touch with the hat. This is one hat wearing girl! She always has to have a hat on when she leaves. We received the 17 lbs box of clothes from from Michael's cousin Kathy in Peach Tree City, Georgia last fall. Her two little girls, Joan and Cora had outgrown some of their clothes, so they shipped them off to cousin Miaya. We all appreciated the clothes, since I had no idea how fast these kids grow! I can put an outfit on her one week and try it on the next week and there is now way it fits her.
Miaya was "helping" me sort through the clothes. We put away all of the 18 month clothes as well as the winter long sleeves in hopes that some of the larger ones will fit her next fall. HA HA mama I'm going to outgrow them, too! I can remember when they came last fall and thinking to myself that it will take forever for her to fit into these clothes. Not so little Miss Miaya is now in 24 month and 2 T's! The way my back feels I know she is growing by the seconds! Anyway thanks so much Kathy for thinking of us...Miaya is loving her new wardrobe!

No comments: