Sunday, June 07, 2009

She's 2!



We had such a wonderful time celebrating our daughter's second birthday (oh my gosh I said DAUGHTER) We actually have a daughter....I get so tickled! Sorry for going off the tracks a bit. Miss Miaya had a wonderful time with all her guests. She had friends and families both to serenade her into her 2nd birthday. It makes me wonder about the little girls over there right now who turned two on the same day...no cake...no balloons...but especially no family. They say that the orphanages work hard to make sure the children have something... I just can't get a grip on the reality they call their life. But to understand I'm sure will take me a lifetime. Right now I have a 2 year old who loves where she is at and has so many people who love her.

1 comment:

Donna said...

She's so adorable! Is that really a cake? Amazing!!

Happy Birthday Miaya!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!