Sunday, May 15, 2011

BIG DAY

Big Day today....let me see, we have a new 4 year old in our house! She has grown 6 inches from last year! We try to measurer her every year.
We're right now making her favorite meal....pancakes!!! Wish my dad could be here to enjoy them with her...they are pancake buddies. Dad is hopefully going to be able to come home this week from his lengthy and horribly boring stay in the hospital (heart surgery)
Besides our little ones birthday my nieces graduation is today also. Miss Ciara has been mentioned many times in this blog along with my other nieces and nephews. But little Miss C has been the smile I've seen most in my life, as I was her second grade teacher and her daycare for a few summers.... So she helped me out a lot of times when I was missing something in my life.  Miaya thanks you Ciara for helping her mommy to wait for her, the daughter that made her complete.

No comments: