Friday, July 15, 2011

Beauty


It could easily be the curve of the nose, the silkiness of the long hair, the deep pool of color in their eyes, but to me beauty is described by what is inside...you can't get that in a bottle or doing 200 sit-ups. I have seen this beauty in many women as well as men.... Ciara this past week was given the honor of being Adams County Fair Queen 2011...it is so nice when other people see her all of her beauty. Miaya is so lucky to be able to look up to all of her girl cousins to really see what beauty is.





Karl (Dad) walking Ciara in



Julie (Mom) so proud!

Not bad sis! (Brother) Alex

Part of Miss Ciara's cheer squad (Aunt Katie)

Ciara being Ciara

Proud parents


I don't like to take photos of myself, but I forget it when I'm so very proud.
Being crowned 2011 Adams County Fair Queen

No comments: